Outlook folder in MS Outlook serves the purpose of holding the unsent items. Messages after successful sending get saved in Sent Items folder. But a strange problem has been seen, where the sent mail gets stuck in Outbox folder and never moves to Sent Items folder. One of the reasons can be that your Outlook PST has got corrupted as a whole or simply the Personal Address Book (PAB) file has got damaged, which requires Outlook PST recovery. But, before that, let’s have a look on other reasons that can cause the issue.
• You have changed the status of the message. Actually, if you open and close the message, whilst it is in the Outbox, before the delivery, you change its status and it becomes stuck therein. The symptom of this act can be change in the italic formatting of the message title. To resolve the issue, open it and then click Send on the toolbar.
• The other reason could be the offline status of the user. Correct it by clearing the Work Offline check box, pointing to Send/Receive and then clicking the name of Internet Service. This is applicable in IMO installation. In CW installation, you need to clear Enable offline use check box in the Advanced tab of MS Exchange Server check box. This check box is enlisted in Services tab in Services dialog box.
• An Add-in problem could be there, which have become outdated or is incompatible. Netscape extensions or Fax software can be the culprit. Deactivate them and see if it can help.
• An old account is there from which you have attempted to reply. If the account in which you have received the message is different from which you are replying, the mentioned problem may be seen. So move the message to your Inbox and create and address a new message, paste the required information from the Outbox message and send it.
• PST or PAB file is damaged. For Outlook PST recovery , run Inbox Repair Tool. But, remember this can only cure corruption which has occurred due to internal reasons and not external. You can also try out creating a new PST, a new profile with a new .pab file.
If the data worth and the inbuilt application is not being productive, PST recovery software can prove extremely helpful. These are the applications to scan the corrupted file and extract the information up to possible extent. Without imparting any harm to the data, these Outlook PST recovery utilities work on each object of damaged PST.
So far, Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair has been judged as the best PST recovery software. This uses the superior scanning method and is safe with its read-only conduct. Found to be compatible with Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 and 98, this Outlook PST recovery application pleases with its interactive interface and its repair abilities for all the objects.